Last Updated: May 1, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE: This policy explains how cookies are used on this website. The policy may be amended from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy. If you do not wish to accept cookies simply select "Decline" and no cookies will be installed within your computing environment. Doing so will disable many features of our site that enhance your visiting experience.
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognize you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. Our site uses this information to secure your visit and that of our website, especially if you are shopping for our products or promotions. Cookies are also used to secure transactions through our secure payment processing hosted by PayPal, a trusted leader in internet transactions around the world.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies we employ:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is when you leave our site. Session cookies allow our website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use our website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable our website to remember that you have placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your internet browsing equipment between browsing sessions until expiration (typically 30 days) or deletion (clearing your browser history). They, therefore, enable our website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by our website which you have chosen to visit in order to provide us or third parties with visiting information.
We currently use and or use in the future, the following types of cookies on our website.
We use session cookies to:
- help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you are using our website as you navigate from page to page. This enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page and show us technical information in case of a software or functionality error.
We use persistent cookies to:
- Help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services.
- Remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency, time zone, and shopping history.
- Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use and access our website to help us improve the structure of our website.
As with first-party cookies, you are able to block third-party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Site
5. Right To Be Forgotten
The right to have any and all information stored on our site when creating an account or signing up for our newsletter is quite simple:
- Stop Receiving Newsletters - This is automatic and immediate. Simply return to our site and scroll to the bottom of the main page and enter your email address and select "Unsubscribe"
Our newsletter lists are automatically purged of unsubscribers within 24hrs and no record of your email is kept. If shopping for products please note that the newsletter opt-in is automatic when you purchase online. Our newsletter is not spam and brings to you new promotions, skincare tips, and life hacks.
- Shopping Account Removal - To have your shopping account and all historical information of your usage as a member of our site permanently removed simply log in, go to your "Shopping Profile" and select the "GDPR Request" Tab and enter your request to be removed. This will be automatically received by our security officer who will verify your request. Please allow us 72 hrs to ensure all of our user data is completely removed forever.
Security Concerns & Requests
Attention: CBP Administration